– approx. 1 cup button mushrooms, chopped
– 1.5 tablespoon butter
– 4 - 5 slices of cheese
– 200ml water
– 1 tablespoon corn flour + 4 tablespoon room-temperature water, mixed in a small bowl
– melt butter in sauce pan and saute mushroom slices until soft.
– add in 200ml water, followed by cheese slices when water comes to a gentle boil. Mix well.
– add corn flour + water into soup and stir at the same time, until soup thickens.
– serve hot, with garlic bread (optional).
Note: Add chicken salt if you reckon it's too plain.